Terms & conditions
Terms and conditions of Stone gallery
We kindly advise you to read these Terms and Conditions carefully so you are aware of your rights and obligations under this Agreement. You are referred to in these Terms and Conditions as the Customer. For the sake of convenience we choose the masculine gender, but where "he" is mentioned we also mean "she".
Article 1. Definitions
- In these Terms and Conditions, capitalized terms shall be defined as follows:
Terms and Conditions
the terms and conditions listed in this document as used by Stone gallery;
the combination of the Customer’s username and password for placing an order on the Website;
the natural person who places an order on the Website;
the private company with limited liability Stone gallery, established and having an office address at (3761 EJ) Soest at Stadhouderslaan 25b,
Gallery visiting addres at (3742 CS) Baarn at Torenlaan 127;
the agreement between the Customer and Stone gallery, which is concluded via the Website on the basis of which the Customer buys the Product from Stone gallery;
a product that is offered on the Website by Stone gallery;
the Privacy Statement of Stone gallery, which can be found on the Website;
the website owned by Stone gallery, on which the Product is offered;
Article 2. Applicability
- These Terms and Conditions apply to every offering made by Stone gallery on the Website, to every Agreement concluded via the Website and to every use of the Website.
- Stone gallery may amend and / or complement these Terms and Conditions at any time. Changes do not apply to already concluded Agreements. The most up to date version of the Terms and Conditions can be found on the Website. If the Customer does not agree with the amended and / or complemented Terms and Conditions, the Customer cannot order the Product.
Article 3. Offer and establishment of the Agreement
- The Agreement enters into force by completing the ordering process on the Website and accepting the Terms and Conditions.
- An offer on the Website is always without any obligation and can be revoked by Stone gallery immediately after an order.
- Stone gallery is not bound by apparent errors and clerical errors in the offer on the Website.
Article 4. Use and Availability of the Website
- Stone gallery does not guarantee that information on the Website is always correct, current or complete.
- During the registration process, the Customer can be asked to provide Login Credentials. The Customer guarantees to Stone gallery, and is responsible for ensuring that the information he provides is correct, complete and current.
- The Customer is responsible and liable for all use made with his Login Credentials.
- As soon as the Customer knows or has reason to suspect that his Login Credentials came into the hands of unauthorized persons, the Customer is obliged to report this case to Stone gallery, without prejudice to the obligation to immediately take effective measures himself, such as changing the Login Credentials.
- Stone gallery reserves the right to change the login procedure and / or Customer’s Login Credentials if it is deemed to be necessary for the functioning of the Website.
Article 5. Price and payment
- The stated price of the Product is valid the moment it is displayed on the Website. VAT is included in the stated total price. Any additional costs, such as shipping and payment costs, will be mentioned on the Website.
Items shipped internationally may be subject to customs duties and sales or Value Added Tax (VAT) set by the destination country. These fees are not calculated prior to customs clearance in that country and are in addition to the price and shipping cost you are charged when checking out. VAT is typically included in the price of an item. To complete your purchase, you are required to acknowledge that any customs duties and taxes that apply are your responsibility.
- The payment methods will be mentioned on the Website When the Customer chooses a method of payment after delivery, the payment term depends on the payment method chosen, as indicated on the Website. The payment term is a deadline.
- If the Customer exceeds the payment deadline or Stone gallery is unable to collect the amount due by means of the payment instrument chosen by the Customer before the end of the payment term, the Customer shall legally be in default, regardless of whether Stone gallery sends any further warning or notice.
- If the Customer is in default with regard to his payment obligation, Stone gallery may refer the debt for collection, in which case the Customer shall also be obliged to pay the costs incurred by Stone gallery in accordance with the graduated scale of judicial collection expenses (BIK)
Article 6. Delivery
- The delivery deadlines on the Website and / or during the ordering process are indicative and cannot be considered legal deadlines.
Article 7. Privacy
- When visiting the Website and placing an order, or indicating Login information, (personal) information is supplied to Stone gallery. This (personal) information shall be processed in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations and the Privacy Statement.
Article 8. Withdrawal and complaints
- Within 14 days after the receipt of the Product the Customer has the right to dissolve the Agreement without providing reasons, unless one of the exceptions in Article 6:230p of the Dutch Civil Code applies. If the right of dissolution applies, then the Customer can invoke this right by filling in the model form for dissolution, as provided by Stone gallery, and by returning this form - together with the Products delivered but not desired by the Customer - to Stone gallery. The costs of return shipment are at the expense of the Customer.
- In the event of dissolution of the Agreement, the Customer is obliged to return the Product delivered but not desired by the Customer as quickly as possible, and in any case within 14 days after the declaration of dissolution.
- In the event of dissolution of the Agreement, Stone gallery will refund the already paid amount under the Agreement by the Customer within 14 days after receipt of the declaration of dissolution. Stone gallery is entitled to deduct the value reduction of the Product from the amounts to be refunded, insofar as this decrease in value is the result of use by the Customer that goes beyond what is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
- Complaints about the Product can be sent to email@example.com. Stone gallery will react substantively to the complaint within a reasonable period of time.
Article 9. Conformity
- If a Product does not comply with the Agreement, Stone gallery will repair the Product free of charge and within a reasonable time period at the discretion of Stone gallery or, in case of absence of a Product or parts thereof, still deliver them. If the repair is not possible or can’t be demanded of Stone gallery, Stone gallery will replace the Product. The costs of return shipment are at the expense of the Customer.
- If Stone gallery has not repaired the Product within a reasonable period, the Customer is entitled to address another party for recovery. Stone gallery will reimburse the reasonable costs invoiced by this third party with regard to the recovery.
- An appeal to the Product’s non-compliance with the Agreement is not possible if it was already known or could reasonably have been known to the Customer upon the conclusion of the Agreement that there was a defect, or if the nature of the purchased Product or the nature of the defect is contrary to this.
Article 10. Liability
- Stone gallery does not accept any liability for indirect or consequential damages, such as loss of profit, loss of turnover, loss of expected savings and other similar financial losses, as well as loss of goodwill or damage to reputation.
- To the extent that Stone gallery is liable, this liability is limited to a maximum of the price of the Product.
Article 11. Miscellaneous
- The Customer may not transfer the rights and obligations arising from the Agreement to third parties.
- The use of the Website, these Terms and Conditions and / or the Agreement are subject solely to Dutch law.